Pass along a news tip by clicking HERE.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cincinnati Councilwoman Explains Her Fight: 'She Called Me A Whore'

CINCINNATI (TDB) -- Democratic Cincinnati Councilwoman Laketa Cole is making headlines over fisticuffs with her squeeze's ex-sweetie, and explains that she didn't like being labeled a strumpet.

"She called me a whore, so I called her one back. That's when she ran up on me and started attacking me. My shirt was all torn up; she grabbed my hair and pulled it. I had a mark on my face."

Joe Wessels has it down nearly round by round in today's Cincinnati Post. Inquiring minds are wondering: Can you deliver a left hook to the face of somebody who calls you a hooker? Cole is running for reelection.

1 comment:

  1. Cole's behavior is unacceptable on so many levels that its embarrassing. Her comments about the incident show her immaturity and ignorance. A women calls you a name and you call her a name back. This is okay for 1st graders but not a city council member running for re-election. She doesn't even have the decency to call a press conference and explain the situation prior to the Election Day. I will not vote for her.

    ReplyDelete