|Meat Loaf Gets $100,000 for Ohio Show|
Here's what the Controlling Board voted to pay the various acts:
1. Ke$ha / Semi Precious Weapons - $205,000.
2. Avant / Chrisette Michele/ Tank - $43,000.
3. Meat Loaf - $100,000.
4. Seether / 10 Years - $82,500.
5. David Crowder Band -- $30,000.
6. Glenn Miller Orchestra - $7,000.
7. Loretta Lynn / Oak Ridge Boys - $75,000.
8. Big Time Rush / New Hollow - $108,500.
9. Trace Adkins / Brantley Gilbert - $105,000.
10. The O'Jays -- $58,000.
11. Ohio State University Buckeye Sportsfest -- $5,000.
12. Melissa Etheridge -- $125,000.
13. Concert Promotion -- $53,594.
Rockers made more than the rappers and country acts. And the Glenn Miller Orchestra looks to be one of the more enduring groups around. Band leader Miller disappeared during December 1944 while leading the Army Air Force Band during World War II. He was supposed to play for soldiers in Paris, but the plane vanished over the English Channel with its passengers and crew. Nothing has ever been found. Meat Loaf made it through the Ohio Fair setlist, but later last summer he fainted during shows in Pittsburgh and New Jersey. No word on whether he'll be back in Ohio in 2012.