|Cincinnati Looking For City Hall Flack|
|City's Super Flack Annoucement|
- Drafts correspondence for the City Manager.
- Serves as lead communications staff on mayor city projects, including overseeing contractors, developing timelines, messages, and implementing strategies.
- Develops and maintains relations with the media; provides backgrounding and context for stories as they are developing; explains city procedures as needed and coordinates appropriate departmental response, as needed.
- Represents [the] City Manager to community and corporate partners, as needed.
- Serves as spokesperson for the City Manager and Administrative departments.
- Oversees staff if the office of cable communications to produce programming for Citicable, video productions to better explain city initiatives; and monthly cable television public affairs shows.
- Researches and drafts speeches for the City Manager and Assistant City Managers.
- Responds to requests for information from the City Council.
- Attends meetings as assigned; prepares and presents reports and materials as appropriate.
- Provide crisis communications leadership and response as appropriate.
- Coordinate communications activities with community partners in promoting the City of Cincinnati and the region.
- Perform other duties as assigned.